Founded in 1991 as a manufacturer’s rep agency for manufacturers of commercial roofing and waterproofing products, The Bright Group, Inc. has evolved into a distributor specializing in premium roofing products, roof top accessories, metal roof and wall panels, as well as specialty steel, copper, stainless steel, and aluminum products for unique architectural applications. Products distributed exclusively by The Bright Group, Inc. include the following:
- Flex Membranes Int’l – Membrane roof systems featuring Elvaloy KEE single ply and multi-ply roof assemblies in addition to PVC and TPO single-ply systems.
- Derbigum Modified Bitumen – The original APP modified bitumen with nearly 40 years of history in the U.S. now providing cool roof rated, granular surfaced roof assemblies.
- Kelly Engineered Systems – Roof systems designed for high wind conditions, wet substrates, or decks that cannot accept fasteners.
- Burke Industries – With manufacturing in San Jose, CA, Burke Industries provides membranes that can achieve LEED points for local manufacturing in any color or thickness.
- Fabral – Architectural and industrial metal roof and wall panel systems made from galvalume coated steel, aluminum, stainless steel, zinc, or copper.
- Coppercraft – Old world craftsmanship with modern day technology providing high quality, cost advantaged architectural products made from copper.
- Knotwood – It’s not wood, it’s aluminum! Wood look aluminum is used as an alternative to wood in appearance while providing long-term performance with minimal maintenance.